Canna Start 1L
CANNA Start is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings. CANNA Start can be used on various substrates like coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seedmixes and most other propagation media, except re-circulating systems and clone machines. Propagation media is a substrate on which you can reproduce plants.
CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to encourage a healthy plant.
With the addition of CANNA Start to the CANNA range, we offer a complete program for growing from start to crop! With CANNA Start you can use CANNA all the way.
Advantages of CANNA Start:
- CANNA Start is a one-part nutrient, that contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn't the answer. Such a dilution doesn't contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That's why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings.
- CANNA Start links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients. Once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium, you switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient suitable for the medium you're growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, SUBSTRA or AQUA) for the remainder of the cycle. It's especially great in combination with CANNA RHIZOTONIC. With this combination, your plants will get the strongest and thickest roots.
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium